Tuesday 6 March 2012

Sending A Message


If I’m not right there next to you
And a word can’t travel across the room
That anytime you’re gone, you’re gone too far - Colin James

Obligations. Sometimes you need to do your part if you want things. You are committed and can’t get out of the situation, obligated to someone or something or in this case, some cause. I want to change things, make things better. Not just for me, but for the world.

I want to do something big to bring attention to a problem, to get the leaders of all nations, rich and poor to agree that things need to change. This shindig tonight is just one of many steps I need to take in order to accomplish this great feat. And this evenings event is in Sydney, Australia.

I am obligated to be here tonight, this very night when I could be at home with my love celebrating. It’s a personal thing, but still, we celebrate just about everything. When I get a call from my sister, it’s time to celebrate. When I hear my nephew is doing well in school, it’s time to celebrate. When Jim’s kids pass exams, we celebrate.

Nothing too big, just our way of making the joy last. But tonight we are obligated to be here, schmoozing with people, trying to get them to understand the importance of this project. Good thing about technology is that sometimes it brings us closer together, especially when we can’t be together.

We arrived together, started talking to people together, but then he was taken away from me, to the other side of the room. “Jim, I want you to meet a few people who are very interested in what you are trying to accomplish. We’ll be right back, you don’t mind, do you?” was all he said. I didn’t get to answer the question, but I was left standing there.

I find a table to sit at and go off and sulk for about two minutes. I miss him already. I hear my mobile phone make its noise to say I have a text message. I pull it out and look. It’s from Jim.

JP: miss u already.
SP: miss u 2. Hurry & come find me. I need a kiss.

A minute or two go by, I see him talking, holding his mobile phone, then typing on the phone. My phone makes it noise again.

JP: where would u like it?
SP: I would not like it in a box. I would not like near a fox. I would not like it on a train. I might just like it in the rain.
JP: LOL. Would u like a kiss on ur head? Would u like 2 kiss while in bed? I would not kiss u on a train. I would, however, kiss u in the rain. I would do more than kiss. I will send u a list.
SP: I would like it on my head. I would like it while in bed. I look forward 2 reading ur list, since it will B more than just a kiss.   ;)
JP: no more rhymes, takes up too much time. LOL. But I will say I want 2 kiss ur lips, ur face. I would kiss ur right breast. Then ur left. I would tease ur nipples till they were hard.
SP: what if I wanted u 2 kiss my elbow, would u do it?   
JP: my love, I would kiss any & every part of u. I would kiss u anywhere u want me 2. I want 2 kiss u right now!
SP: U said u would do more than kiss. Tell me, what would u do?
JP: give u a massage.
SP: a kiss & a massage. Not very Xciting. Interesting, fun, mayB.  Can u get away? Right now?
JP: hmmm, good ?, let me c.

Someone asked him a question, not a simple closed ended question. No, no, not me and my luck, it has to be a very detailed, maybe even sub categorized, long winded & “big words” question. He will answer, because that’s how he rolls.

He is so polite, so nice, so, so, perfect how could I ever be mad. So, I wait. And watch. He gets quite animated when he gets excited. And when he gets technical, as he is right now, he ‘acts’ out the part. So I smile and enjoy the show.

JP: can’t get away now, but dinner will b soon, we can figure something out then.
SP: dinner? Yes, I could eat u for dinner.
JP: eat me. Now that’s tempting. But would b wrong. But u can do something else 2 me or let me do something 2 u.
SP: hmmm, NOW that’s tempting. Cuz I know what u could do, would do, but should not do, but mayB I will let u.
JP: mens loo in 5 mins.
SP: there r 2 loos. Which 1?
JP: I c. closest 2 u. bring drink. Thirsty.

I wait a few minutes, then head for the bar to get a soda water with lime and head for the men’s room. I wait outside the loo until he arrives. With a big smile on his face he gives me a kiss, takes the drink from my hand and heads into the loo to check for bodies.

It’s empty. He grabs my arm and pulls me inside, kissing me firmly. Sometimes it’s like we are two-crazy-in-love teenagers who just can’t seem to keep their hands to themselves. But I love it. We head into a clean empty stall and start feeling and trying to undress each other.

He tells me what he wants to do and what he wants me to do. A few people come into the loo and realize we are there too. Some go about their business, some leave feeling uncomfortable. They all comment mostly, “congratulations, man.” a few others say how lucky he is and one even said, “You’re living every man’s dream. Good on you!”

He wants a blowjob. I knew he would, and I want to give him one, finishing what I started earlier. I get down on my knees, on a few cloth napkins that I stuffed in my purse before leaving the bar. I fold them to give me some cushion and make it bearable to be on my knees for so long. I unzip his pants as he unbuckles his belt. I am now craving the taste of him in my mouth and as fast as we can, that cock goes right into my hot and salacious mouth. I wrap my lips around him firmly while moving my mouth along his long cock, trying to take a bit more each time, and enjoy every second of him.

He knows how I feel about holding my head, so he wraps his fingers in my long curly hair, unwraps and rewraps several times as he starts moving back and forth at a quicker pace, because yes, he is extremely horny, considering how I left him this morning, and because the embarrassment of being caught, well, most already know he has some odd and fascinating past sexual encounters.

And how did I leave him this morning? I was giving him a blowjob, but the kind that wakes him up. You know, when you are in that soft, dreamlike state that makes you wonder ‘am I dreaming?’ or is this really happening? Either way, you enjoy it because it feels so good. But the phone rang. Not just the usual three times before going to voice mail, but someone actually called five times before Jim finally picked up the phone. I kept sucking and licking his cock, as he tried hard to focus on what he was being told about an interview that was to happen in about an hour, he tried even harder to focus his attention on me.

I stopped. Got up and took a shower. I teased him as he was getting ready for the interview, to be done in our room. I teased him during the interview as I stood off to the side, where only he could see me, and showed him my breasts and even once, my nipples.

I fondled him during lunch with some important people, and as we headed to the bathroom at the same time, I gave him one of my deep, down-deep kisses. Sorry, that’s my secret and that’s all I can tell you. He had returned to the table before I did, but I had a coy smile on my face as I approached and walked past my chair to speak to someone else.

Oh, yes, he laughed out loud at that, and as I turned to smile, he puckered his lips for a kiss, and I responded, with a wink and a mock kiss and blow. I continued my conversation and carried on throughout the afternoon like this. After it was all said and done we went to the Strand Arcade to see what kind of damage we could do there.

We then headed over to Icon Music Store, where, as always, I try hard to follow along, and was doing well for a bit, Jim is teaching me, just as he had promised to do. But it’s still too technical for me, so I wander around. I like the straps, I would buy one if I played. Some of them are really nice.

A few minutes later Jim is standing behind me asking me which one I like. “Do I like for me if I played or do I like for you because you really need another one,” I ask as I turn to face him. He gives me a kiss and says, “Both.”

I show him the two that I like and we head back to the hotel. Our suite is incredible. It’s the Heritage Long Suite, at the Westin Sydney“Originally the former postmaster's office, it is a capacious and opulent one-bedroom layout with classically-inspired furnishings, original design elements from the time of construction, and plenty of convenient amenities. Offering a step back in time to a bygone era, this charming layout reveals an exquisite mix of stylish grandeur and open space, graced with choice antiques.” That was taken right from The Westin Sydney web page.

But after several of his attempts to get me back in the mood since we were interrupted this morning, a text message still flashes ‘FAIL’. He knows this. Hahaha, I laugh to myself, you will want me even more.

he said I'm fabulously rich
C'mon just lets go
She kinda bit her lip
Geez, I don't know
But I can guarantee
There'll be no knock on the door
I'm a total pro that's what I'm here for
I come from downtown

Born ready for you
Armed with will and determination
and grace, too

The secret rules of engagement
Are hard to endorse
When the appearance of conflict
Meets the appearance of force
But I can guarantee
There'll be no knock on the door
I'm a total pro
that's what I'm here for
I come from downtown
Born ready of you
Armed with skill and it's frustration
and grace, too

Oh, yeah. Grace, Too by The Tragically Hip. Only my true love would know the full meaning of the song and understand why it means so much to me. Only my true love would play this at just the right time as we dance. But still, I hold my ground, and win but only by grace, as the phone rang as he was about to win.

I burst out laughing into his face, poor Jim. He released me, wiped his face, said something I didn’t quite hear and walked over to answer the phone. He turned and smiled at me, shaking his finger as if to say, I will get you. It was time for us to go. In a few minutes. He comes back over and tries to dance with me again, but I can’t stop giggling. It’s just not in the cards today.

The music was part of last night’s playlist, one that we have used before. It’s called, believe it or not Generic 1 and we like it for background noise really. It’s hard to explain, so I won’t. We leave the room, not before I give him a very loving kiss, holding hands.

On the ride down, talk about love in an elevator, we couldn’t stop kissing. One couple, younger than Jim it seemed, commented on how we were behaving like ‘hormone driven teenagers.’ At that remark he looked at me and smiled.

When the doors opened on the lower mezzanine, there was someone there to take Jim to meet some people; our hands were ripped apart by all the pushing and pulling. I could see him looking for me. But, I don’t think he could.

SP: where did u go? Got lost but am heading 2 bar 2 get drink. Find me if u can.
JP: 2 meet some Peruvians, & now u will be 2. And now Italians. Sent wives 2 find u. have fun.  J
SP: wife #1 very friendly, luvs shoes. Now will meet Italian.

A few minutes pass, both of us socializing, mingling, explaining the project, the vastness and importance of it.  but now I am alone and I look around to find him and see what trouble I could get myself into, giving Jim the excuse to come and ‘save’ me. So I send another text.

SP: also friendly, luvs dogs. Am having lots of fun.   J
JP: J I luv shoes 2. Some shoes u wear I really luv. But u won’t need any shoes this wked. Or any clothes.
SP: good 2 know
SP: about not needing shoes or clothes
JP: u will b wearing something
SP: a barrette?
JP: no
SP: a watch?
JP: no
SP: a smile?
JP: u always wear a smile, so that doesn’t count.
SP: a strap-on?
JP: LOL. NO!
SP: a jp?
JP: what’s a jp?
SP: a James Page, silly.
JP: nice answer, but no.
JP: well, yes, eventually, but no that’s not something u can wear all wked.
SP: a holster?
JP: what would u carry in the holster?
SP: buy me a holster & u will have 2 wait & c. could b anything. A banana, I vibrator, torque wrench.
JP: LOL. A torque wrench. I don’t even really know what that is. But no, not a holster.
SP: an amazing tool, used 2 tighten lug nuts 2 the proper pressure on wheels 4 cars & trucks. Measuring ft-lbs, help prevent over tightening. Damn on holster, could be a lot of fun!?!
JP: LOL. no torque wrench, no holster, no banana, no vibrator, u can guess all u want, but I’m not going 2 tell u. but u will like it, & it’s sexy.
SP: intrigued!
JP: good, i’m glad.
SP: wife #1 likes ur shoes. Wife #2 likes ur tie. Wife #3 likes u naked.
JP: well, now, I just have 2 meet wife #3. I wonder if she likes nipple clamps?
SP: shall I find out 4 u?
JP: yes, pls.
SP: wife #3 said yes only if applied by skilful hands of mr. page.
JP: wonder if wife #3 dare to wear them now, can b applied by mr. page now, in men’s loo
SP: u brought some with u? u sneaky man. if only people knew the real u.
JP: let’s meet at same loo in 5 mins.
SP: oh, wife #3 would luv 2, but wife #2 take us shopping. Help! OMG! It’s a girly-girl thing that just doesn’t feel right.
JP: will fix. Patience, luv.

Wouldn’t you it, but wife number two received a text from her hubby saying he was ready for dinner and he was waiting for her in the lobby. Wife number two threw a tantrum and started crying. Wife number one offered to walk her back, consoling her. Yay, for my love.

SP: J J thx so much. IOU.
JP: but now I’m being taken 2 dinner by wife #2 & hubby. 1 min.

I see him emerge from a crowd of people at the bank of elevators, he is walking to me, I want his lips on mine, and they are almost there…

“Jim! Oh, Jim, there is someone I would like you to meet,” his manager calls out. His manager is a great guy, really takes care of Jim and his business. I can understand why his personal relationships never worked out. Jim told me they just ‘get tired of him not being there when he should. It’s not always my fault, but it’s the business.’

He still walks to me, and yeah! HE SHOOTS, HE SCORES! WOO-HOO a kiss, on the lips too. And as he holds me closer to him, he whispers “remember what it’s all for.” And I do. It’s all for me and my cause. My cause, my promise, to take care of mother earth.

With all this poking, prodding, drilling, picking, choking of mother earth, she is getting angry, tired of it and is lashing out with more violence. How could you not see it?  So, I have an idea. It’s too long to explain here, but I wrote it all down, and one day (one night really) I showed it to Jim.

He liked it. He sat down with me the next day and we drew up an actual business plan. I have never done a business plan before, but it was quite exciting. Jim really is a smart business man. He knew where to start, what questions to ask, what answers to use, ideas, forms, columns, charts, pictures and yes, my very own PowerPoint presentation I created soon after I came up with the idea.

So this is part of the business. Schmoozing. It’s hard work sometimes too. But today is not hard, he has been a few times today, but, well, that’s nothing new, but he can’t act on his impulse and that makes him crazy.

We are introduced to some local talent. This is what we are after. Jim listens intently to the conversation, I zone out, my hand reaching under his jacket to stroke his back. His body is hot, I am tired and therefore feel cold. But, it’s nice to touch him. To think about touching his bare skin.

Whoa. I am back, smile, nod, raise eyebrows, listen, focus. It’s hard work, and thanks Jim for being the pro that you are, you cover. It’s really you they want to see and meet. This is why my idea is working. This part, these dinners, is to focus on the reason why. My need to help heal mother earth.

Before Jim agrees to anything, he needs details from others and his details to be understood by others. This is a big deal and commitment and we need to do this. I don’t mind at all. But again, they are not asking me any questions or asking him any questions about the cause or goal, but he works it into the conversation.

Psychological Reciprocity. Reciprocity is achieved when the two individuals take joy in helping each other overcome obstacles in cooperation. It’s not only a way to help one another, but it’s like paying it forward, setting the bar for the next situation. It’s responding to a positive action with another positive action, be it identical or different.

It’s like reinforcing good behaviour, but with actions not just words. This can be applied to everyday living. And can be applied to building relationships. It’s not just for businesses, but people. If you engage in conversation with someone, the next time you see them, you will know how to react, what questions to ask, and building a rapport. It’s a matter of getting connected.

Bonasera: Be my friend... Godfather.
[the Don at first shrugs, but upon hearing the title he lifts his hand, and a humbled Bonasera kisses the ring on it]
Don Corleone: Good.
[He places his hand around Bonasera in a paternal gesture]
Don Corleone: Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this justice a gift on my daughter's wedding day.
[a gratified Bonasera offers his thanks and leaves] -- A Scene in the Movie 
The Godfather

Be my friend Jimmy Page, be my friend. I want Jimmy Page to be my friend.  How cool would that be? Beyond cool.  And it is, way, WAY beyond cool. It’s fantastically awesome. So with a friend comes ‘someone who will listen to me, someone to help me.’ Because all we want really, is someone to listen, someone to help, and everything else will fall into place.

So they continue to talk and eventually he is turned and pulled and pushed and guided along until we are no longer near each other. I go off and do my own thing, I mingle with other people. I send him text messages because he says it’s what keeps him focused on what he is doing. It reminds him of something in the days of his youth.

SP: am heading 2 dining room. Come find me.
JP: when I find u I will come.
SP: dirty old man
JP: & u luv me
SP: yes, I do, very much. Like right now. Doing all this 2 help me. Making all my dreams come true. I  U!
JP: 4 u, anything & everything. BRT
SP: I wait.

About a minute later he walks up behind me with two drinks. He sets them on the table, pulls out his chair but before sitting gives me a real kiss. This kiss, because he stands over me as I sit, it’s like he is digging for buried treasure. Intense. It’s the only word I can use to describe it.

He reaches into his pocket but doesn’t pull anything out. He does ask me if I would still wear the nipple clamps. I say yes, so we head off to the loo. Again.

In the loo, we are alone in the stall, again, and it’s nice, because he caresses my nipples not just with his fingers, but with his tongue too. It’s so nice, so thrilling to be sneaky, kinky, bold, secretive, seductive and turned on. The dress I am wearing hides the clamps well, for the most part.

We sit side by side for dinner over the next two or more hours, mostly holding hands under the table, but every now and then a fondle or grabbing, or even grazing of other body parts. It’s nice. I’ve had a few drinks not many, but feeling good. Jim as almost always is a good boy and drinks soda water and lime.

Dinner is nice. So many people come up to him, just wanting to meet him, shake his hand. It IS like The Godfather. Jimmy Page is the real Godfather. Not of rock, not of the guitar, HE IS the Godfather of all, the God. The Man, the God, and the fool (or the hermit[1]). The trinity.

As dessert is being served and tables being cleared, the music starts up and people start dancing. We are whispering dirty thoughts to each other, laughing, enjoying and waiting. Waiting for someone to come and take him away, but hopefully, a bit later.

Although tempted to dance we don’t, hoping that if we are not seen we are forgotten, at least for just a bit longer. And yeah, we are granted those few extra minutes before he was asked to ‘come meet someone’ and apart we would be for a while longer. Before he leaves, he whispers in my ear “maybe I should tighten those clamps a bit more,” smiles and leaves me to think about it.

Maybe it’s because I am jealous. I mean, it’s my idea, my plan, my dream, and yes, Jim is the main attraction, but still, doesn’t anyone have any questions for me? Even after Jim has said my name and referred those whose question he couldn’t answer to me. But still no one asked.

So, I let him do the work. I feel bad, but he told me not to. That “we are doing this together because we love each other, we believe in each other and we believe in this idea. And so, it doesn’t matter who does the talking, as long as they listen,” he told me last week.
“And you do a fantastic job of keeping me on track, reminding me how much I love you, and making me feel desired again. Not just by you, but by the fans, the musicians, the first timer discovering something new and incredible, I love it.

“You are also the person that relieves my tension, sleeps with me, takes care of me, makes love to me and you have the most important job of all, loving me. That’s all you need to do because you have inspired and motivated me to do this and so much more, for you, for me, for us.  

I smiled as tears filled my eyes. He says the sweetest things and with so much passion and conviction, he’d make the devil cry. So to love him is to tell him. So I do. Every chance it get. And just because he is not here beside me, doesn’t mean I can’t tell him.

Now, he is ‘working the room’ as they say. I don’t know exactly who ‘they’ are, but they say great things like working the room. And Jim is very good at it. he could have been a politician but, thankfully, he’s not.

Technology. Who’d a thunk it? That’s right, who would have thought that even possible when Jim first started playing professionally, as a session musician, that we could still speak to each other across a crowded room and no one would hear a thing.

SP: at least ur not dancin’, dancin’, dancin’, whoo! ♫♪♫
JP: B4 this dance is through
I think I'll luv u 2
I don't want 2 kiss or hold your hand
If it’s funny try & understand
There is really nothing else I'd rather do
'cause I'm happy just 2 dance with u
SP: everly brothers
JP: essayez à nouveau
SP: Buddy holly
JP : pls hang up and try ur call again.
SP: it’s 2 gay 2 b urs. Unless, the beach boys, because their music was just 2, gay 2 b good. Not a fan. But, say it’s not u.
JP: not me, not beach boys. U think it’s bad? Gay?
SP: could b heavy metal song, but words r cheesy so, prawly not.
JP: not heavy metal. But bugs.
SP: the beatles?
JP: yep.
SP: really? That sucks? I should have guessed. The early stuff always eludes me.
JP: too bad, can tell u’ve’nt heard it before. nice song. U would like.
SP: maybe
JP: how about 1 more hr. then we go.
SP: ok, but am getting tired.
JP: me 2
SP: should wear glasses more often. U look sexy.
JP: & u look great with glasses. Don’t know y u don’t think so. & so u can c me now.
SP: oh, I can c u. u look sexy.
JP: thank you J
SP: do that thing with ur hair again

And he does it. Moves hair away from his eyes. I can’t explain it, but it’s just so, hahahahahahaha, you have to watch for yourself. But every time I see him do it that way, I get so excited.

JP: enjoy that?
SP: yes. Thank you.
SP: dance with me?
JP: always, yes.

He meets me at the table, holds out his hand to take mine, and then leads me to the dance floor. I blush at the song. He had the DJ play this for us. I don’t know how he does it, but he does it. Surprises me every time. The Beatles Here Comes The Sun blares out of the speakers as we dance.

It’s always the Beatles. It’s part of the start. I ask him to dance. He plays the song. He chooses the Beatles and usually for good reason. But, by the time the song is done, someone is there wanting to talk. I head off to the table, knowing he will do his best to follow very soon.

A few minutes pass and I see him slowly moving towards me, but there is always someone else waiting, wanting to meet him or say ‘hi’ so it’s like those damn football games I hate so much. You know like superbowl and the last three minutes of play time takes thirty to forty-five minutes of my life (just wasted) but because they save all their time-outs, injuries, recalls, questions, replays, and whatever other excuse they could think of to delay the time to try to make the perfect last play that will determine a tie or a loser.

I give up. There is one definite way I will win. But that means I have to leave. And he hates when we are more than 30 minutes apart. Although most of the night we have been apart, we were in the same room the entire time, it makes it bearable for both of us.

He likes it when I look like the needy one, you know, the hangers. The girls that hang off you and your every word because she really doesn’t have a life or the brains to have a life so she does everything you do, you can hardly shit without her wanting to hold your hand while you try.

But, we all know (Jim, family and friends) I am not even close to being that kind of girl. Hell, if I want to go home for the weekend, I will let you know when I am leaving and maybe for how long I might be gone, I don’t know, but, I will see you before I go.

Yes, that’s my attitude about love and being independent not so much a hanger. However, Jim not so much like me, but not so much like the previous either. A good balance. For him it’s a matter of showing off, male ego, a matter of possessiveness, and a matter of honour, my honour as he is my husband and I am his wife. So, once in a while I will be a ‘hanger’ and he likes people to think he has all control over me. But, as we all know, the submissive is always in control.

But yes, more than 30 minutes apart is hard, because we are just so hormone crazed teenagers not quite in our teen bodies or looks, but the mentality is there. And we don’t care who doesn’t approve because as we both see it, ‘This Is Fuckin’ Jimmy Page, man, so fuck off.’ Hahaha, yes, that’s our attitude.

We are Capricorns and we stand up for what we believe in. we believe in having fun loving each other. Why can’t we act like we feel? And if we are not hurting anyone, not even each other without permission, then why would you be so concerned that you would have to comment?

So, when I officially leave the room, he sets his alarm for 25 minute. It’s also his out. Whatever excuse he uses it’s his way of getting out of the situation gracefully, politely and quickly. I give him a few more minutes to see how much closer he gets.

SP: how ‘bout we meet ^stairs. I can draw us a bath….

I get up and head to the bank of elevators. This particular event is in Sydney, AU and we are staying at the same hotel where this event is being held. He did that on purpose, so we would never have to go that far “if the mood should strike us suddenly,” he said.

I looked back at him one more time while I waited for my phone to jingle.

JP: sorry. Really, sorry. But yes, I luv u, thx 4 understanding.

I smile as he looks at me, and walk away. When I enter our room, the head straight for the tub, put the plug in and turn the taps on. I undress and turn on the far lamp, which, amazingly enough, can shine different colours. I set it to the purple.

Purple. Purples. Deep aubergine, rich plum, blueberry wine, smoky violet, always remind me of the 70’s. That house, the records, the music, the groovy painted wall in two tones of purple. One so dark and rich and velour-like purple and the other, with some wavy line the width of a roller, the colour of lilac, the perfect pale lilac. The lady who lived there babysat me and my younger siblings for about an hour or two before school. I was in my last year at the elementary school, grade 6. But that purple and listening to the Beatles, and Supertramp, the 70’s were groovy.

The next year I would start the 7th grade at a catholic school that had both middle and senior (high) schools. But every morning on my walk to school, I would pass the public high school. It looked like so much fun. Why do I have to go to catholic school?

Little did I know what is said, assumed, and mostly true about catholic school girls and wanting to lose their virginity early? But either way, I would only be attending for the first three and half months. That would be when I left for the United States.

Purple turns me on. I remember hearing Ticket To Ride by The Beatles for the first time, there, at that house. Babysitting us for a short time before school started. Hearing a Supertramp song that wasn’t on the radio. The album was new or something, like old and not played much anymore.

Today, again thanks to technology, we always carry the IPod and a Bose® SoundDock® 10 Digital Music System. I set it up for a specific fantasy that wasn’t written by me. It was written by Jim. I teased him, he could write the sequel. Call it ‘121 reasons why I did marry SP.’ he could do his in bullet form.
·         She always has the perfect playlist on the IPod when we weekend away
·         She always has crazy ideas, but they are perfect for her and sometimes the ideas are useful
·         She is never upset when I stay behind at the hotel while she and her family go and watch the hockey game at the arena
There, I have provided three to get him started.

This fantasy is something he could never tell anyone before he met me. Something he didn’t think he would ever be able to do. Unfortunately it’s not my fantasy to share, so I can’t tell you anything about it. But he wrote it out like I had. Then he had it bound in a small book, just for me. There is only the one copy.

And yes, it was all written by hand. He said it took him a month to write it. He has real nice penmanship. I came across some old autographs from his time in the Yardbirds and showed them to him. He started writing like that for me. And this book, all his handwriting, all his mistakes, his explanations in case he got ‘too technical’ for me at times.

His book also contained several chapters. A chapter of recent poetry. He said he hasn’t written real poetry in years. It contained a chapter with some sketches. A chapter of musical notes, which he has promised me he would play, but hasn’t just yet. He did record it and I could let the world hear it or keep it all to myself.

I haven’t listened yet. I am not sure if I could listen. But, I don’t have to listen to him play it. I can ask anyone to play it, (maybe have Joe Perry come and play, then let me call my sis and get her ass over here), and it might sound different than what he has done. But either way, when I am ready, so is he.

I check on the water, turn down the cold. I add some bubbles to the water and turn on the jets to help create more bubbles. It’s all in the presentation, right? Right.

As usual, I have fifteen minutes of private soak time. If we count in the five or so minutes to come upstairs and ten minutes of getting everything ready, it all totals about thirty minutes. I always hear the door and then him. To always identify himself without calling out, he clears his throat twice. This is our way of knowing we are safe, as crazy things have been known to happen at hotels.

One night I was doing pretty much the same thing. While I was soaking, asking for a little bit more of the personal time. Someone had come in the room. Early. I thought he knew what I meant. I wanted him to come a bit later. I wanted an extra ten or fifteen minutes.

But Jim didn’t come into the bathroom. Was he still there? Is he ok? Panic sets in and just as I am about to call out to him, I hear the door unlock and open. I hear voices. More panic sets in. what? What? Do I jump out and just run out there, ‘SURPRISE’, or do I wait to see if it is a surprise for me. Like a server bringing a trolley of fruits and a few other things.

He has done that before too. But this didn’t seem right. The conversation stops short. Now I hear Jim in conversation, like he is on the phone. There is a knock at the door. He answers it. More voices. I just stay in the tub. The voices leave, Jim says thank you and the door closes and I hear the lock.

A soft knock at the bathroom door and Jim’s voice with it asking to enter. He explains there was a naked woman laying on the bed when he walked in. He asked who she was and how she got in. He then called the front desk for security. From now on, he will clear his throat twice to let me know it’s him.

I send a text just as I get in the tub, and place the phone close by. He will send a text when he is on his way. Usually within three to five minutes of receiving his text, he will walk through the door and clear his throat, twice.

I love doing so many different yet simple things with Jim. Like bathing together. It’s relaxing, it’s sensual, it’s fun. Or when we wash dishes together, or read books on the couch opposite each other. Everyday it’s something different, never the same thing within three days.

SP: bath ready, lots of bubbles. Bring drinks. Pls. & hurry!!!!! Luv u!
JP: b there soon. Set timer now 4 15 mins. Have u set music? playlist called Kashmir. It begins when u enter tub. Gin & juice or something else? Luv u.
SP: Bombay, sapphire w/cran or apple or white grape. Brownies on table. Am now in tub. C u soon. Luv u.

Yes, we brought special brownies. For me, it helps me. I mean, I am willing, but the pain is what I hate dealing with, so, if I am a bit, let’s say inebriated, then I can deal with it differently and it’s not so bad. I go through the same thing at the dentist when having fillings done. I yes, have the freezing done, numb it all, and the nitrous oxide, laughing gas, because I can’t relax until I know I can handle whatever is about to happen.

I feel the brownie kick in. I feel like I am floating. I am. Sort of, parts of me are floating. The song I am listening to right now is The Rain Song. The first song that played was I’m A Man by The Yardbirds. Weird you might think to start so heavy, but really, listen to the song, Jim can hypnotize people.

JP: drinks ordered. About 2 enter lift.

About two minutes later Jim enters the room, clears his throat twice. He will go have some brownie while undressing. A knock at the door lets us know drinks have arrived. Jim answers and allows someone to enter. Jim says ‘thank you’, I am sure while at the same time, handing the server a healthy tip, and then locks the door.

There is new music playing. Something I have not heard before. I listen. And there is something there I recognize, something, oh, yes. It’s that piece he and Adam were working on during our first visit to France with Adam.

I like it. It’s captivating. Ethereal. Haha, I laugh to myself. I never expected him to choose this next song, Running To Stand Still by U2. I focus hard, thinking of flowers and bubbles and floating because sometimes this song has torn me down. Jim has never seen it, and I will try as hard as I can so that he will never see it. But it’s one song that I love, I listen to it a lot, but if I am not sober, then the emotions come.

Perfect, Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin starts, my favourite live version, from the movie The Song Remains the Same. I hear ice in glasses, then the glasses on the deck area of the tub. I hear and feel Jim climb into the tub with me. He settles in

He lifts my foot to his mouth and kisses it. I open my eyes to see his smiling face. Somehow he knows the very songs that turn me on, make me cry, and the ones that even bring pain, heart ache. And the song that plays while he continues kissing my feet and toes turns me on.

His rules are different. Those I can share with you. His playlist first is set up by him, so that from one Led Zeppelin song to the next is his time, he is in total control, he is dominant. His in the way that what is played, no Led Zeppelin, are the songs during which he is in control.  It could be three, four, once he had seven songs play that were not by Led Zeppelin. That was tough. But when Zeppelin songs play, it’s my break time, where everything he does is for my pleasure, for my enjoyment. This usually lasts two to four songs, but never anymore.

He also knows which songs trigger certain memories. Like when I hear Bring It On Home, the live version from the Royal Albert Hall, I always smile because I think of the video on YouTube. How we all have discovered that there is no one else in the world that can rock an argyle sweater vest like Jim does.

He is so damn sexy, not the pale face and weird hairy face, but the moves, the music, watching him turns me on. But this song, my memory always starts with that vest. He knows how his bow playing on any song makes me wet every time. Lucky me, two Led Zeppelin songs. I wonder what’s next.

Summer Breeze by Seals and Croft as we get out of the tub. He dries me off with a big soft thirsty towel, kissing me as he moves.

When we are both dry he holds me and starts dancing as we go into the room. The Platters start singing Magic Touch, oh, he knows me well, and I smile at that. As we dance, he presents me with a Tiffany Blue box. I smile as I accept it. It’s a pendant with round pink sapphires and round brilliant diamonds in platinum on a chain. I kiss him, thank him and look at him to put them on for me.

He takes the necklace from the box, I turn around, he puts them around my neck, kisses me where the clasp rests on my skin. He kisses my shoulders, my neck and after I turn to face him, my mouth. The music is really the big surprise; it’s usually stuff I have never heard before, which I love because Jim has introduced me to so much. But tonight, it’s all music that I know, so far.

The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack plays while he kisses me lays me on the bed and lies beside me. Caressing me with his fingers, his lips and whispers of passion he makes love to me in a different way.

His kisses mean more to me than the actual act of love making. They are so tender, so sweet, so passion filled and so meaningful it’s better than making love. Another song I introduced him to that means a lot to me, Wynonna Judd sings She Is His Only Need and he tells me I am his only need.

“You’re all I need, now and forever. I love you,” he whispers to me. Holding my hand, he kisses my mouth, and moves slowly over me, to make love to me. I love this man; I am so in love with him, it scares me sometimes.

As he enters me, I tense up, as always because I still get nervous when I am with him. It’s the excitement of being with the man of my dreams, knowing that my dreams have finally come true and because just the thought of Jim being near me turns me on. He has a gentle way to help me relax. And it turns me on even more.

Because this is Jim’s fantasy, I can’t go much further than this. I am sorry about that, but he is a much better story teller than I am, you’ve heard his music and that’s amazing! I’m still trying to convince him to write a book for you.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[1] The original vinyl album cover of Led Zeppelin's hit album Led Zeppelin IV (as well as the liner notes for the CD release) contains a painted picture of the Hermit standing on top of a mountain peak looking down on a small village. The Hermit was the favorite Tarot character of Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page. The painting is attributed to Barrington Coleby, a friend of Page who now resides in Switzerland. The original painting has disappeared meanwhile but is said to be in the collection of a private person in the US. The painting is now associated with the song Stairway to Heaven, principally from posters and t-shirts showing the top half of the painting with the words "Stairway to Heaven" printed next to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment