Friday 2 March 2012

Hello. And Welcome.
Yes, I know, it's someone else's photo,
but hell, he is sooooo damn sexy I had to
share it with you. Maybe I will get caught
and get to meet the God of Guitar himself,
Jimmy Page!


This blog was created to get the attention of Mr. Jimmy Page. The same Jimmy Page who created Led Zeppelin. The same Jimmy Page that can give me orgasms just by listening to him play, literally, making my panties wet.

Before the invention of laptops, internet, blogging, I would not have had a chance. But, this is a modern age, I am a modern girl, so, with all this at my fingertips, literally, why should I go to a publisher? the money for one, but I don't do this for the money.

I am doing this to get his attention. Jimmy Page's attention. 

See, I wrote a book, wanted to get it published, but do you know how hard it is to find an agent or publisher for erotic works. I finally found one, but they only do eBooks. But wait, I have hard cover and soft cover erotic books, some filled with short stories by several authors.

But those publishers want agents to represent the writer. But I can’t find an agent. So, I figured I would just blog and hopefully, one day soon, Jimmy Page will hear about these stories I have written and enjoy them, and perhaps my dream of meeting him will come true.

So, fist, before you read a story, you must know a few things.

First, there will be sex, dirty, kinky, interesting sex. That’s what these stories are all about. The words I use are, let's say, bold. Don't be shocked. We have all talked like that, thought like that, actually done some of that. I am part French. So, sex, no big deal. We all do it. Yes, you think nuns, monks and priests don't masturbate. Hahahahaha, everybody has done it at least once in their life.

Second, these stories, so far, they all revolve around Jimmy Page. I have not met him, but I would like to. These are a few of my fantasies I have about him.

Third, if you don’t like what I say, then don’t bother coming to my blog. I don’t go to yours and bother you or criticize you or make fun of you, or anything else. This is my business. I invite people to read, to share, and to comment, but, piss on you if you can’t just let me be.

If you don’t like Jimmy Page, that’s fine, because the stories are written in a way that you can envision anyone you please. Jimmy Page happens to please me, so I picture him.

I love to write and will be adding more stories as I go. So you will have to check back frequently.
Now, a little something about me.

I am Canadian, I am female and over the age of 30. That’s all you need to know. And if you think you know me, shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself. Email and we will talk.  Otherwise, enjoy what you read, let me know what you think and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment