Monday 5 March 2012

Take a Chance On Me


If you change your mind, I'm the first in line 
Honey I´m still free
Take a chance on me
If you need me, let me know, gonna be around - ABBA


No matter what anyone says, Jimmy Page has inspired the world with his music, his playing, his production, his creativity and most of all, performances with awesome solos. He is awesome. So, why should Jimmy Page marry me? Why not?

I am a fan. I think he is still very sexy. He is still awesome. And, if the following quote is a true statement, then I know he is the man for me and I know I am the girl for him. -- Jimmy Page is considered a legend when it comes to sex with groupies. We've heard that he hasn't given up his S & M ways and he likes his women to be submissive. We also hear that Jimmy is into role-playing….


I wrote this book simply because I want to meet Jimmy Page. I would like to get his autograph (on my body so I can have it tattooed.) I would love to hear him play live, perhaps play for me.

He has already lived an interesting life and met so many interesting and lovely people. But he has not met me. Yet. I am interesting. I am lovely. But I am so much more. My sex drive, my imagination, my desire to please, my kinkiness, and my lust will consume both of us, if we let it.

Jimmy, along with only one other guitarist in the world can turn me on with their playing. Not just turn me on, but Jimmy especially can give me what I call the ‘to’s’. What I call a touchless orgasm.

But is it all true? Were they just rumors? Was he, or is he into it all? I want to be the one he dominates. Writing this book, my thoughts, my fantasies, it’s all about how my life could be if I were to meet Jimmy Page. Marriage is the last thing on my mind.

Marriage in the traditional sense does not really appeal to me. However, committing your heart, mind, body and soul to another person in front of friends and family, that’s more for me. But opening up your heart to share your deepest, darkest sexual fantasies, I think is a better, more appealing way to show someone you are serious about committing to each other.

I know, committing your heart, mind body and soul over to another person, sounds a bit strange. But it’s how I feel about the matter. To find a man who is willing to play the game, willing to expose his thoughts and feelings, his vulnerability and humility is rare. But I know he would do it. For me. For his love. For his Queen.

I think Janis Joplin sang it best –
Don’t you know when you’re loving anybody, baby,
You’re taking a gamble on a little sorrow,
But then who cares, baby,
‘Cause we may not be here tomorrow, no. (Get It While You Can)

The following is a collection of short stories, of thoughts, desires, fantasies where the main characters are Jimmy Page and me. Why would I want to tell the world of my most private and intimate sexual desires? Why not. I have nothing to hide. Besides, it not the first time someone has written out their sexual thoughts and dreams. Maybe just never like this.

But here you are, reading. You’re curious about the content. You don’t know me. I don’t know you. But, I will share a bit of myself with you. Maybe this book is pure fiction. Maybe is a prediction of how my life could be. Maybe it will really piss Jimmy Page off. Maybe he will be offended. But, I do know that it will draw attention. I do know that it will be something he will want to read.

Each chapter is song title, some of my most favourite songs and artists. For the most part, the title or the lyrics are my inspiration, and a few stories are based on the lyrics. I do recommend that if you have never heard of an artist, you check them out. Online, in books, through their music either by CDs or digital downloads.

I can just picture it. There he is, in nice silk pajamas, getting ready for bed. The book is lying on his night stand. Reading glasses on top, something to drink, perhaps tea. As he props up the pillows, turns down the covers, he becomes more intrigued as he thinks about the words on these pages. He might think What does she want to do? Could she really be as kinky? Could our thoughts, desires or fantasies be similar? Could my fantasies be played out?

As he reads, (I would really hope) he will be turned on. I think of him, I am turned on. As I write, I am turned on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment